DC Stop Smoking offers auriculotherapy for weight loss
Our program consists of eight consecutive weekly appointments. It is designed to help you change established eating habits. Something as simple as changing the times you eat can help you lose weight.
Here’s how it works:
- Currently, it takes about 20 minutes after your stomach is full for your brain to recognize and react by telling you to stop eating.
- Our procedure cuts that time in half, so you subsequently eat less.
- You keep a record of what you eat and when.
- We guide you through the changes you need to make.
- Over a period of time, these will become your new habits and you should be able reach your desired weight.
- Your weight loss should average between 1 and 2 pounds per week by utilizing auriculotherapy appetite suppression, along with changing your habits associated with eating.
* Your thyroid gland must be working properly or controlled and regulated by medication.
The initial appointment is approximately 1 hour in length, and subsequent appointments last approximately 15 minutes. Appointments #2-8 are scheduled at the initial appointment.
The fee for the entire program is due at the initial visit. Cancellation or rescheduling requires a 24-hour notice.
Should you have any questions after reading the above information, please contact our office at 970.609.7867 (STOP) in Grand Junction or 303.477.7867 in the Denver Metro area.
Don’t feel like using the phone? Click here for our contact request form.