See what our customers have to say about DC Stop Smoking!
The DC Stop Smoking Centers have helped thousands of people quit smoking after only one treatment. Quitting can be an emotional, trying time, and it is important that we offer you ongoing support to help you succeed and enjoy your life as a non-smoker.
Our customer’s feedback is important; not only for you to evaluate our services, but also for us to ensure that we are offering the best quality product in the most effective, professional manner. See what our customers have to say about DC Stop Smoking!
We offer support 12 hours a day, 7 days a week and provided free follow-up for the rest of your life as long as you remain smoke free. If you are struggling all you have to do is call. Your success is the most important part of our business.
- “SAD- I didn’t want to quit.”
- “Mostly great. I did have cravings but they went away quickly. Overall very impressed.”
- “Pleasant, very little moodiness.”
- “The first week was a little difficult since I was trying to change my habits that went along with smoking. But it was never an issue to actually smoke.”
- “Irritability, small mood changes. Symptoms went away after a few days.”
- “I felt better, or as good as you can when you’re in bad health.”
- “I felt bored, tired, non-occupied.”
- “Next day kinda grumpy. The rest and now I am great. Co-workers say I’m not moody.”
- “I was actually chewing nicotine gum. I had to use some willpower for the first few days.”
- “Difficult to break old habits.”
- “I feel better, healthier, happy.”
- “Awesome, more relaxed. Higher energy level.”
- “Breathing easier.”
- “I’ll probably feel better the longer I’m off.”
- “Good, still trying to fill in the lost space.”
- “Great, wanting once in a while but for fleeting second.”
- “I breathe better, some things taste different.”
- “Very happy to be nicotine free and live with a partner who chose to address his addiction. We are so much more available to each other. Thank you.”
- “Great-Every now and then I want to smoke but, I’m now a non-smoker.”
- “Thank you so much! I never thought I could quit so easily.”
- “After 20 years of smoking, I am extremely glad I was treated.”
- “Thank you for concern and consistency”
- “I hope quitting will help my health to get better. I don’t know if it will or not.”
- “Works too well.”
- “I still miss smoking, but it’s the peace I felt while smoking I truly miss, not the nicotine.”
- “I am the stop smoking poster child for my office building.”